Date: Friday, August 24, 2018 5pm-7pm
RESCHEDULED DUE TO RAIN
New Date: Friday, October 5, 2018 4:30pm – 6:30pm
The Highland Adult Athletic Booster Club hosts an annual tailgate party at the first home varsity football home game each year – where funds go to ALL Highland athletics, not just football. This is our largest fundraiser of the year, so we’re looking for all the support, volunteers, and attendance that we can muster.
After you pay your $1 entry fee/person, we invite you to explore our food options. As of right now, here’s what we’ll have available:
- Langel’s Pizza by the slice: $4
- Lanvel’s BBQ or Buffalo Wings: 4 for $4
- Potato Pierogies: 3 for $4
- Mac n Cheese: $4
- Soda or Water: $1
An entree plus a drink = $5 meal!
When you attend the tailgate party you’ll find lots of family fun things to do. We also have all kinds of booths for you to visit and activities to participate in. Here’s what we had lined up for the 25th annual 2018 tailgate party!
- The National Guard will be on site to have fun with the students and engage them in different types of endurance challenges. Think you can handle it? It only costs $1 each time you test you test your speed, strength and agility!
- Bounce House for the littles ($2)
- Gas ’em Up Speed Throwing Contest
- Shirts and suckers
- Snow cones
- Lemonade shakeups
- Face painting
- Glow necklaces and bracelets
- Movie theater popcorn
- Gourmet popcorn
- Rally towels that say “Who are we? Highland!”
- Corn roast
We’re looking for folks that want to participate in the tailgate party as either a vendor or a volunteer.